What are window shutters?
Window shutters (or what can also be referred to as plantation shutters) are a type of window covering typically used on the interior windows of homes. Shutters come in a variety of styles, including louvered, raised panel, and flat panel. Window shutters can be made from a variety of materials, including wood, composite, vinyl, and aluminum. While some outdoor shutters can be used to protect your home from bad weather or intruders, most window shutters are decorative and designed for privacy, UV protection, curb appeal and to increase the overall value of your home.
Window Shutter Materials
Window Shutters come in 3 popular material options –
- Hardwood – crafted from genuine hardwood for maximum strength and performance.
- Fauxwood – simply “imitation wood”, made to look like the real thing out of PVC plastic
- Composite – made of medium-density fiberboard in vinyl coating, great for humidity
Window Shutter Control Options
Choose how your window shutters open and close to control privacy and light.
Positioned in the center of the shutter for the classic shutter look.
Discreetly positioned on the back of the panel allowing better view through.
Positioned on either the right or left side of the shutter for less interruption to the view.
Allows each section of louvers to move independently for maximum privacy control.
Why Choose Our Shutters?
- Tougher than your kids, they’re guaranteed never to chip, discolor, warp, peel or crack, regardless of extreme heat or moisture.
- Old-world charm that can be wiped down with mild soap and water. Easy peasy.
- No one likes fading. When the louvers are fully closed, your furnishings, art and flooring enjoy 99% protection from damaging UV rays.
- Customize to your space with a bi-fold or bypass track for sliding doors, or accommodate bay windows or an objectionable view with cafe style.
- Take a deep breath. Eclipse Polyresin Shutters are Greenguard certified ensuring a healthy atmosphere.
We're Here To Help!
What are you waiting for? 🙂 You have nothing to lose as we provide free on-site estimates and consultations for window shutters in San Tan Valley. Go ahead and give us a call to schedule yours today @ 480-470-5641 or fill out or request form by clicking here!